- This expertly crafted Contemporary Hand Tufted rug is made with High-Quality wool by artisan rug makers.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has an incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle luster wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colorations within each rug.
- Self-binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- 100% New Zealand Blend Wool Pile.
- Cotton canvas backed for added durability. 100% Cotton Backing with odorless Latex/Latex Adhesive.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and is a natural result of the process used to create our high-quality handmade wool rugs. With regular vacuuming and proper care, the shedding will diminish.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- The rug is a handmade item, So, Size may little vary from the stated size.
- If you have any query, please contact us before buying.
- Digital pictures displayed here are most accurate in color but I can’t be held responsible for the differences in individual monitor settings.
- The rug is a handmade item, So, color may little vary from shown color.
- All items are stored in the smoke-free, moisture free and pet free environment.
- All our Hand-Tufted rugs are made in North India, North India has been the manufacturing center of the world's most refined and beautiful rugs.
- Please contact us in case you want to express shipping of the rug.
- Please contact us if you want any custom size, color or design.